If you need a D4/HGV/Taxi medical in Kent, there are several options you can consider:
- Click on Live Booking and book into our our clinic in Sevenoaks by a GMC registered Doctor for only £45. Midland Medical Group offer HGV/Taxi/D4/C1/D1 and Motorhome Medicals at a reasonable price. The service reviews are excellent. Each clinic has ample parking. Doctors offer clinic appointments on a weekly basis.
- Your General Practitioner (GP): You can contact your GP and ask if they can provide you with a HGV medical exam. If they do not provide this service, they may be able to refer you to a local clinic or doctor who can.
- Private medical clinics: There are many private medical clinics in Kent that offer HGV medical exams. You can search online for clinics near you, and then contact them to see if they offer this service and to make an appointment.
- Occupational health providers: Some occupational health providers offer HGV medical exams. You can search online for providers in Kent and then contact them to see if they offer this service and to make an appointment.
- HGV training providers: Some HGV training providers also offer HGV medical exams as part of their training programs. You can search online for training providers in Kent and then contact them to see if they offer this service and to make an appointment.
It is important to note that the cost of a HGV medical exam can vary depending on the provider, so you should check the cost before making an appointment. Also, make sure to bring all the necessary documentation with you to your appointment, such as your driver’s license and any medical history that may be required.