We have opened our new clinic in sevenoaks Kent which will provide a good base for Taxi Drivers/ HGV drivers/ Other employment and motorsport medicals
We are pleased to be able to support the local population. Here is some useful information if you are coming to kent for your medical, about where HGV and taxi drivers in Kent may be located due to the wealth of logistics, transport networks and attractions in Kent.
Kent is a county located in southeastern England, known for its historic architecture, stunning coastline, and numerous picturesque towns and villages. Here are some of the towns in Kent that have the largest population and a brief overview of each:
- Maidstone – With a population of approximately 174,000 people, Maidstone is the county town of Kent and is known for its stunning architecture, green spaces, and cultural attractions. The town is home to numerous historic buildings, including the 14th-century All Saints Church and the 16th-century Archbishop’s Palace. Maidstone also boasts a vibrant cultural scene, with the Hazlitt Theatre hosting a range of performances throughout the year. The busiest place in Kent for taxis is likely to be the county’s largest town and administrative center, Maidstone. As one of the most populous towns in Kent, it attracts a large number of visitors and residents who require transportation services, including taxis. Maidstone has a number of taxi ranks, as well as taxi companies that operate throughout the town and its surrounding areas. In addition, the town has several popular attractions, such as Leeds Castle and the River Medway
- Gillingham – Gillingham is a town located on the River Medway with a population of around 105,000 people. The town is known for its industrial heritage and was once an important center for shipbuilding. Today, Gillingham is home to a range of businesses, including the University of Kent and the Royal Engineers Museum. The town also boasts a range of green spaces, including Riverside Country Park and Capstone Farm Country Park.
- Chatham – Chatham is a town located on the River Medway with a population of around 78,000 people. The town is known for its rich maritime history and is home to the Historic Dockyard Chatham, which is a popular tourist attraction. Chatham also boasts a range of cultural attractions, including the Brook Theatre and the Central Theatre, which host a range of performances throughout the year.
- Ashford – With a population of around 75,000 people, Ashford is a town located in the southeast of Kent. The town is known for its excellent transport links, with Ashford International Station providing high-speed rail connections to London and Europe. Ashford also boasts a range of cultural attractions, including the St Mary the Virgin Church and the Godinton House and Gardens.
- Royal Tunbridge Wells – Royal Tunbridge Wells is a spa town located in the west of Kent with a population of around 56,000 people. The town is known for its historic architecture and stunning parks and gardens. The Pantiles is a popular destination for visitors, with its range of boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants. Royal Tunbridge Wells is also home to a range of cultural attractions, including the Assembly Hall Theatre and the Trinity Theatre.