Pre-Employment Medicals can be engaged after a job offer has been made to highlight any job alterations required for an employee to safely and successfully start their new role. Our Pre-Employment Assessments are used to assess an employee’s fitness to work in the job or role to which they have been assigned. They highlight recommendations for any reasonable adjustments that the employer may need to put in place to accommodate the needs of the employee. They are useful both for new employees and for those employees moving to a new role within the organisation.
We have standard pre-employment medicals with GP certification or we can conduct bespoke assessments depending on the needs of the business.
What will happen at the examination?
1) You will be asked questions regarding your medical history
2) Height & Weight
3) Eye Examination
4) Cardiovascular Examination
5) Blood Pressure Examination
6) Neurological Examination
7) Respiratory Examination
8) Musculoskeletal System Examination
9) Other tests including urine dipstick and colour vision check if required