Running a marathon is a physically demanding activity, most Marathons require a doctor to certify you as fit to participate. All Marathon medical examinations are performed by a GP registered to a practice in the UK.
What will happen at the examination?
1) You will be asked questions regarding your medical history
2) Height & Weight
3) Eye Examination
4) Cardiovascular Examination
5) Blood Pressure Examination
6) Neurological Examination
7) Respiratory Examination
8) Musculoskeletal System Examination
9) Other tests including urine dipstick and colour vision check if required