To apply for a new Group 2 license or to renew an existing license you must get a DVLA D4 Medical examination report completed by a GMC registered doctor. This is to make sure the health and safety of the driver and also make DVLA aware of any medical conditions you may have. Our experienced doctors will carry out a full assessment including vision test and will sign and stamp your form, to ensure it is ready to send off to the DVLA.
What will happen at the examination?
1) Vision test
2) Blood pressure check
3) Height & Weight
3) You will be asked questions regarding your medical history
4) Cardiovascular (heart) Check
5) Respiratory (lung) Check
6) Neurological (nerves) Check
7) Musculoskeletal (muscles/joints) Check
8) Urine dipstick and other testing (if required)
9) Colour Vision (if required)