Birmingham is a large city with a population of over 1 million people, and there are several areas within the city that are highly populated. Here are some of the most populated parts of Birmingham where there is likely to be multiple HGV/LGV/PCV/Taxi driver routes and job oppurtunities:
- Ladywood: This is an inner-city area of Birmingham that has a population of over 25,000 people. It is located just to the west of the city center and is home to several high-rise residential buildings.
- Sparkbrook: This is another densely populated inner-city area of Birmingham, located to the south of the city center. It has a population of around 30,000 people and is known for its diverse community.
- Aston: This is a residential area located to the north of the city center, with a population of over 35,000 people. It is home to Aston University and Villa Park, the stadium of Aston Villa Football Club.
- Edgbaston: This is a more affluent area of Birmingham, located to the south-west of the city center. It has a population of around 23,000 people and is known for its large houses, parks, and gardens.
- Erdington: This is a residential area located to the north-east of the city center, with a population of over 28,000 people. It is home to several parks and is well-connected to the city center by public transport.